BUSINESSMED Workshop on “EU funds for Mediterranean BSOs’ cooperation”
In the context of EBSOMED, BUSINESSMED will organize a workshop on EU Projects Development under the theme “EU funds for Mediterranean BSOs’ cooperation: an overview of the opportunities available for Employers’ Confederations”, on October 2018, in Tunis (Tunisia).
The one-day training targets Business Support Organisations, BSOs and mainly Employers’ Confederations and will be structured through four sessions focusing on:
- An overview of the EU funding opportunities within the EU and for external cooperation;
- How to define a funding strategy, to address common problems and to identify and collect available data;
- The management and communication obligation during the implementation of a project co-funded by the European Commission;
- Project evaluation.
The principal purposes of the training are defined as follows:
- An overview on European opportunities for Mediterranean BSOs;
- Highlighting specificities of the targeted opportunities – application modalities according to the financial support programmes;
- Mastering funding obligations and EU funded project’s principles;
- Forecasting checks, audits and evaluation using operational tools.
After completing the course, participant BSOs will be willing to join consortia and participate to calls proposed by the EU and able to apply the fundamental rules of EU project management.